Heat transfer printing is a printing method where a design is transfered onto the shirt by means of heat.
Heat transfer printing allows us to print small quantity of shirt as low as a single piece.
In addition, heat transfer printing also allows for the application of special materials such as glow in the dark and glitter prints.
- No minimum quantity. Can do a single piece
- Full colour prints, even photographs
- Special effects like glitter, reflective , glow in the dark can be printed
- Not recommended for large quantity printing (> 200) as it is slightly more costly.
- The larger the printing area, the more expensive.